Friday, May 15, 2009

whirlywhirly

My life is a whirlwind today

But lovely lisa loped along for a luscious lunch

and brought cake from Pru that was divine!

So, even though I have had ex in my garage for 2 days in a row, and likely a few more next week, because I can't be mean and tell him to p off when he needs the garage to throw some clay around.....YET....grrrrrr.....(he WON'T be there if I have a day off!) I managed to restrain myself from telling him to go away when he had to come and sit around this office when I was busy.

This will not become a habit!

Been busy doing life and have accomplished some/lots of stuff

Whacko

I am very very tired today

Emotional slow down methinks

Tomorrow had better be peaceful I tell you

zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz


10 comments:

Unknown said...

having ex in the garage is very close to sex

Michelle said...

Oh PUHLEEZ!

Don't make me gag

Anonymous said...

You sound like you need so tlc! Hope you feel better in a few days.

Myst_72 said...

I hope tomorrow is peaceful for you :)

Maybe you need to draw him up a roster for acceptable garage use times?

G
xx

Cyndy said...

I take it that he can't throw clay around at his place? And that he has renewed artisitic interests all of a sudden?
Oh well, they say that angst is the greatest inspiration.....

Michelle said...

He suddenly needs my space to play clay in when he hasn't touched the damn stuff for 18 months!

Hmmmmm

grrrrrr

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, your life is certainly never dull! Nor are Lisa's comments!!!
I do wish you a peaceful "Michelle" weekend - time for just you to putter, paint, read, lunch with friends!
xoxoxo

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I hope today is treating you well, with plenty of relaxation built in!

Daria said...

Hmmmm is right ... I think he wants to keep one foot in the door .... as they say.

Bogey said...

"Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm”.

I'm sure somebody famous said those words. Regardless, I would still bring an umberella.

Take care of yourself Michelle.