I knicked this from Sarah Lulu.....she told me too!
LAYER 1: Tell us your...
* Name: Michelle.....that's it, there is no more
* Birthday (month, day): March 14
* Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
* Current location: Lemon Tree Passage, NSW, Australia.
* Eye color: Blue
* Hair color: naturally a reddish brown with lots of salt and pepper, unnaturally reddish brown with copper and gold highlights (as of one day this week)
* Height: 5'41/2"
* Righty or lefty: Righty
* Zodiac sign: Pisces
LAYER 2: What's...
* Your heritage: Father is English...from Kent, mother a bitza aussie girl....bit of Irish and Greek in their somewhere I think
* The shoes you wore today: Wearing purple ugh boots right now....black flat boots later, heels don't like me
* Your weakness: Chocolate, eyes..... *sigh*
* Your fears: Not too many these days.....that I am aware of, not crippling ones anyway, I have faith!
* Your perfect pizza: garlic prawn woodfired from down on the marina here....otherwise double bacon and mushroom on a thin and crispy
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Living life to the fullest.....being smugly happy :) Getting my girls and boy safely grown up
* Your first waking thoughts: What day is it? What time is it? Ugh
* Your best physical feature: Probably my eyes. I used to have a pretty cool bum once upon a time too......I don't know.....just me I guess
* Your most missed memory: Innocence
LAYER 3: Do you...
* Smoke: Yep....hopefully that will be a thing of the past sometime soon.....IT WILL
* Cuss: Of course
* Sing: I love to sing, when i give up smoking I may even sound a bit better :)
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Well, yes.
* Did you go to college: 3 years of art school.....not finished yet...one day
* Liked high school: Hmmmm.......
* Want to get/stay married: Who knows.....
* Believe in yourself: Yes
* Think you’re attractive: Depends on my day and state of mind...I'm okay
* Think you’re a health freak: Definately not....
* Get along with your parent(s): I do now.....with Dad, from a distance
* Like thunderstorms: Love em...woo hoooooo
* Play an instrument: I wish...I play a pretty good paintbrush
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: Sober nearly 8 years.
* Smoked: Constantly
* Done a drug: No...does Valium count?
* Made out: HAHAHAHAHA
* Gone on a date: Ummm, been asked but no......does lunch with Lisa count?
* Gone to the mall: Yep...groan
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope
* Eaten sushi: Ewwww
* Been on stage: Only in my mind
* Been dumped: Ahem!
* Gone skating: Not since I was 14
* Gone skinny dipping: Nahhh
* Stolen Anything: No
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yep ;)
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Gawd yes
* Been caught “doing something”: Ummmm maybe
* Been called a tease: In ancient days
* Gotten beaten up: Actually, yes, quite a lot.....NO MORE
* Shoplifted: Yes....... I paid, trust me
* Age you did get/hope to be married: I married at 30......divorced at 37
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): 4 children....Tahni, Joshua, Kayla and Shelli....24, 19, 17 and 15
* Describe your dream mate: Someone who makes my life brighter
* How do you want to die: Suddenly....this drawn out business sucks
* What did you want to be when you grow up: When I was 15? Dead :)
* What country would you most like to visit: England, Israel ....lots of places
LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Too many
* Name a person you could trust with my life: Hmmmmm......my mum and Tahni.
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Meatloaf...Bat Out of Hell...now there's a trip down memory lane :)
* Number of piercings: 2 in my ears and one in my nose
* Number of tattoos: None...this may change...or not
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A couple
* Name a past experience that you regret: Lying to people I loved
I have .......gratitude!