Sunday, May 17, 2009

Stolen Meme stolen from Sarah Lulu

I knicked this from Sarah Lulu.....she told me too!



LAYER 1: Tell us your...

* Name: Michelle.....that's it, there is no more

* Birthday (month, day): March 14

* Birthplace: Sydney, Australia

* Current location: Lemon Tree Passage, NSW, Australia.

* Eye color: Blue

* Hair color: naturally a reddish brown with lots of salt and pepper, unnaturally reddish brown with copper and gold highlights (as of one day this week)

* Height: 5'41/2"

* Righty or lefty: Righty

* Zodiac sign: Pisces


LAYER 2: What's...

* Your heritage: Father is English...from Kent, mother a bitza aussie girl....bit of Irish and Greek in their somewhere I think

* The shoes you wore today: Wearing purple ugh boots right now....black flat boots later, heels don't like me

* Your weakness: Chocolate, eyes..... *sigh*

* Your fears: Not too many these days.....that I am aware of, not crippling ones anyway, I have faith!

* Your perfect pizza: garlic prawn woodfired from down on the marina here....otherwise double bacon and mushroom on a thin and crispy

* Goals you’d like to achieve: Living life to the fullest.....being smugly happy :) Getting my girls and boy safely grown up

* Your first waking thoughts: What day is it? What time is it? Ugh

* Your best physical feature: Probably my eyes. I used to have a pretty cool bum once upon a time too......I don't know.....just me I guess

* Your most missed memory: Innocence


LAYER 3: Do you...

* Smoke: Yep....hopefully that will be a thing of the past sometime soon.....IT WILL

* Cuss: Of course

* Sing: I love to sing, when i give up smoking I may even sound a bit better :)

* Do you think you’ve been in love: Well, yes.

* Did you go to college: 3 years of art school.....not finished yet...one day

* Liked high school: Hmmmm.......

* Want to get/stay married: Who knows.....

* Believe in yourself: Yes

* Think you’re attractive: Depends on my day and state of mind...I'm okay

* Think you’re a health freak: Definately not....

* Get along with your parent(s): I do now.....with Dad, from a distance

* Like thunderstorms: Love em...woo hoooooo

* Play an instrument: I wish...I play a pretty good paintbrush




LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: Sober nearly 8 years.

* Smoked: Constantly

* Done a drug: No...does Valium count?

* Made out: HAHAHAHAHA

* Gone on a date: Ummm, been asked but no......does lunch with Lisa count?

* Gone to the mall: Yep...groan

* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Nope

* Eaten sushi: Ewwww

* Been on stage: Only in my mind

* Been dumped: Ahem!

* Gone skating: Not since I was 14

* Gone skinny dipping: Nahhh

* Stolen Anything: No


LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yep ;)

* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Gawd yes

* Been caught “doing something”: Ummmm maybe

* Been called a tease: In ancient days

* Gotten beaten up: Actually, yes, quite a lot.....NO MORE

* Shoplifted: Yes....... I paid, trust me


LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: I married at 30......divorced at 37

* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): 4 children....Tahni, Joshua, Kayla and Shelli....24, 19, 17 and 15

* Describe your dream mate: Someone who makes my life brighter

* How do you want to die: Suddenly....this drawn out business sucks

* What did you want to be when you grow up: When I was 15? Dead :)

* What country would you most like to visit: England, Israel ....lots of places


LAYER 7: Now tell...

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Too many

* Name a person you could trust with my life: Hmmmmm......my mum and Tahni.

* Name a favorite CD that you own: Meatloaf...Bat Out of Hell...now there's a trip down memory lane :)

* Number of piercings: 2 in my ears and one in my nose

* Number of tattoos: None...this may change...or not

* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: A couple

* Name a past experience that you regret: Lying to people I loved

I have .......gratitude!



9 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Interesting Michelle, honest, nice to get to know you better. :D

(How are you doing now BTW?)

Bogey said...

You have a marvelous sense of humour almost to a self deprecating point. This tells me that you don't take yourself too seriously and you are amazingly honest. I'm glad you knicked this.

Daria said...

Wow four children ... I didn't know.

Good job!

Jen said...

Excellent.

xoxo

Natalie said...

Loving the old Bat Out Hell myself! I bop up and down in the car like a loony!Kids love it, NOT!!!!!xx♥

Sarah Lulu said...

Yeahhhh Michelle I'm so glad you did it too ...love Meatloaf too!!

Bagman and Butler said...

Thanks for all the insights and humor. I suppose I might have to do it although I wish I had more time.

Anonymous said...

Very fun! I love how you "sneak" some answers in there!
xoxoxo

L'Adelaide said...

well, you are far more fascinating than I but I think I shall "steal" this and do it myself...it was fun to get to know more about you, my dear.. ;)