Sunday, May 24, 2009

Drivel on Sunday

Good Sunday morning to you all :)

Firstly, the painting below is NOT one of mine, unfortunately

I do love it, so I will use it somehow, to influence me

I love poppies, so whimsical

But it isn't mine......and I don't know where I got the image from so I can't credit the artist, if you know please tell me!

Secondly

The sun is shining!

For now...woo hoo

Thirdly, I am a housework today.....well, I am certainly thinking hard about it :)

Fourthly, I am a bit cranky that some of my better loved CD's have walked out of my house! I will be chasing up Loreena ...........grrrr

That will do for counting

My brain hurts

But my heart is light

All is well

Have a lovely Sunday world!


9 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog Michelle. :D

I've found so much support from people in this little blog world (er, or big blog world).

I like the quotes that you put up BTW, kinda fit my way of thinking. Stand up and do what needs to be done, despite fears, despite insecurities. I find a lot of inspiration from people like you and John who are in tough situations but who are fighting through them. Good on ya' *Hugs* and support. :D

Sarah Lulu said...

I am watching a KD Lang special on SBS!! I wish I could tell you quicker.

I hope your day is lovely.

Sarah Lulu

Linda S. Socha said...

Hearings hoping theCD;s show up. Remarkably after my kids got past their teens, the caper of the mysterious disappearance of CD"s Stopped!!
Linda

Cynthia Pittmann said...

Hi Michelle, I hope those CD's show up! I finished my post today with the same words as you, All is well. Love to you <3

Bogey said...

You sound cheery for somebody chasing down CD's and Dust Bunny's!

At least today I don't have to vacuum the living room......'cause I can't see the floor. Kitchen is in the living room, living room is......somewhere!

Have a great Sunday Michelle! ;D xxx

Unknown said...

tee hee

Natalie said...

Geez! I wouldn't let Loreena out of my sight! So soothing and magical.I hope you get her back. :D xx♥

Bagman and Butler said...

Have a great Sunday...I'm always amazed at the roundness of the world...I get up at 4:30 or so and Australia is so far ahead of me!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, I am glad that things are calm in your world. Enjoy!
xoxoxo