Friday, May 29, 2009

Frikday again


A quicky

Today I am a chemo with mum.....and a beanie shopper too

It is peeing down rainy tears from the heavens and my little town is a puddle today

In spite of everything bad and sad going on here I am still standing tall and my heart is not afraid

In fact it is strong and alive and I am a blessed individual to be where I am

It is a priviledge to be me right now....how grateful am I!

so

I am feeling a little....

hmmm

...smug

Have a good one people....see you at the other end of the day

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Biggest hugs to you strong, smug woman!
xoxoxo

bARE-eYED sUN said...

hang tough, Michelle,

big hug from new york . . . :-0

..
.ero

Daria said...

Good for you lady ... rock on.

Bogey said...

Smug is good, gratitude is even better! Don't let the rain dampen your spirit. Good luck with your Mum. Big Bear Hugs to you both! ;)

Unknown said...

smug as a bug in a rug.or something like that

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

That's what I'm talking about gal.....that beautiful spirit you have. You're the sweetest, lovliest person around and you have an amazing heart :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl

Linda S. Socha said...

I like your style. Hope
there is some built in relaxation in this weekend somewhere
Linda

Jewell said...

good to know your days going well

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It has been so rainy here too - flooding in some areas. I am glad you feel so strong - keep up the good work!

Bagman and Butler said...

Since I think that your day is ending about the time mine is staring: I'll plan on having a good day and I hope already had a good one.

Natalie said...

Smug is good.xx♥

L. said...

;) Good to be a little smug sometimes:)

I love the video below of your dog howling!!! Very Funny:)

I hope the chemo is going wellwith your mom. And that the sun comes out soon.

Love to you:)

Renee said...

Michelle, you are amazing. To me you are like a real Amazon Woman. One who is not afraid of anything.

Michelle, could I have your home mailing address again please.

Love Renee xoxoxo