- Go see oncologist ..........blah blah blah
- Get phone call from coordinater lady 5 minutes after we left, she still has not told doctor we have sacked her, thought she was being a bit nice......told Tracy( coordinater, henceforth known as Tracy) that that was her job
- Go get blood test in preparation for tomorrows chemo
- Go back to office and deal with ex L who has come to do things in my garage and thinks I have an hour and a half spare to talk about nothing
- Also deal with 45 other things that need dealing with in the orifice
- Get phone call from Tracy saying that a) Dr Henceforthknownasasshole has agreed to LET mum see another doctor but she REFUSES to write the referral! WTF???
and b) that mums nutrifills (infectionfightingwhitebloodcells) are almost non existent and that she wont be having chemo tomorrow and that we have to watch her like a hawk and at the first sign of an infection/temperature get her to the hospital pronto as an infection may well kill her.......
- So, have organised to go to GP to get referral written for head honcho guy that has been mentioned here previously, the one that is Tahnis friends father.......and mum will not be leaving the building until she has a bloodtest first thing Monday morning to see if her whatsi's are up or down....down will mean a transfusion or something I guess.
- Shelli took it upon herself to write an email to ex hub today and let him have it with both barrels....to which he has replied and hopefully some sort of progress will be made. A big step really as she is finally getting it out
- Had counseling with Shelli again tonight....I think this lady is dragging things up from her toes, things that need to get out, so good
- Shelli found out she didnt win a competiton she was hoping for and tears have been shed, I think a build up of ex and that sent her little self into leak out......positive I hope, better out than in? I am thinking I am in for a wild ride here for a little while.....hmmmm
I think I may go to bed now......arghhhhhhhhhhhhh