Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thank you very much!



Well, I am extremely pleased and honoured to be the recipient of this one!

The Renee award really means something to me. I love Renee, she is an angel here in blog world.

Somehow, this beautiful woman manages to take the time and the energy in her very full life and reach out to share her insight and her grace with all she touches. She has touched me profoundly, as has Audrey from Stage Three Who Me? who has gifted me with this.

I would like to pass it on to some other beautiful people who have also reached out and touched me here in blog land. You guys may not know it, but some days you are the only light I see and that my friends, is enough to keep me going.

I am blessed to have in my life:

Mark from Bagman and Butler....underneath that bad boy lies a heart of gold

Sarah Lulu from Normal is a Cycle on a Washing Machine...this lady knows how to live gratitude and is constantly reminding me to do the same

Cyndy from Blogmuggling....a beautiful lady who I would like to see more of one of these days

John from Smoke Rings and Matterings....who has written his way into my heart and who has a huge spirit that can cross a world in an instant

I am truly grateful for this and I thank you, all of you, for being my collective rock in this stormy sea.



I am also grateful for this Friends award that I have received from the lovely Annie at Strawberry Girl's Reflections.

Annie is a gentle soul who is raising four kids in a difficult and sometimes lonely world out there. She always has something nice to say and I wish her happiness and serenity :)

Passing this on to everyone who comes here today. I am very pleased to have met you all and well, do you see what happens when you take a moment to reach out and hold somebodies hand?

The love gets spread in the world people!

Isn't it magical!

10 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

Awww, thanks for the kind words. I wrote a poem that fits with your georgous painting (well partially at least, your painting is hard to capture in words). Here's a link,

http://creativelywritten.blogspot.com/

:D

Snowbrush said...

I congratulate you on your award. It is surely the prettiest of the awards.

Daria said...

It is magical ...

Sarah Lulu said...

Congratulations on your award and thank you so much for mine.

*smile* ...

I'm going past you in the morning, I'll wave ...

Driving down to Ettalong Beach, near Gosford, where my daughter lives. She will be induced tonight so hopefully we will have a baby tomorrow.

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Congrats on the awards, darling. You deserve them!

Natalie said...

It certainly is magical. Just beautiful.xx♥

Anonymous said...

Yup, it is indeed a wonderful place! Congrats to you beautiful lady!
xoxoxo

Cyndy said...

Thanks, Michelle. I am very humbled. I will endeavour to post it to my blog tomorrow..... if I can manage it, that is.
I wish we could get together too.

Anonymous said...

congrats on the awards dear chelle.

not sure i can accept the friends one though...

... ever since you posted the spider photo... i don't know... things between us have been - different...

maybe we'll make up soon.

Bogey said...

Michelle, of course all of the awards you receive are deserving. People are drawn to the real life issues you bring to the table and your ability to manage them. You may feel the effects while in the middle but you come out shining on the other end of it.